lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

to the moon

Why can I only see one eye? Are you closing the other one? There you are in the sky shinning like the star you are, smiling, making us here in the mainland feel like bees wearing yellow and black stripes, jumping from one flower to another, getting higher with the fragrance and the colors that make our eyelids dance.

What's up? Remember that night at Beacon Hill park? When you where calling me with your eye wide open? I drank that night a magic tea and I laughed with you all night while you were watching me from such great heights.

It's my heart the one who's talking, like every time I smoke a bit of the green plant. shhh... listen to it, has the rhythm of African drums and is singing songs of joy for you, beautiful sparkling star. Would you sing one song with me tonight? Who cares about the physical distance that exist between us right now. Your lyrics will fly away with the wind and in the trees leaves I will be able to read them. We'll sing together, It's a date... I'll bring a surprise for you... A clue?... is white and yellow, it grows in paradise.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario