sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

strawberry whipped crEAMM

Dancing in my head you are,
While I remember how your laugh can turn the darkness into light.
I won't talk about your voice and your guitar,
Or will be here for ever trying to illustrate that miracle of life.

Today is a new day and I can dream again, with your eyes, with your hair, with your cute belly that I will never forget.
With my fingers I want to feel the smoothness of your face, start with your eyebrows, with my pinky I draw them again and again. You close your eyelids you open them you close them. I rest my lips in each.
Strawberries, the fragrance of your skin.
The tip of my nose leans in your forehead, slides gently until I get to one of your cheeks, just a little bite there, to let you feel my teeth.
As my mouth barely touch your ear a warm breeze comes out of me. Inhale... Exhale... Love songs go through it and find your heart, while pleasure grounds find mine. I love you, I say, and I hide a kiss behind your ear. I keep going down your neck... What is next is just for you and me, the words fade in the air, now I just want to feel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario