jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

lettEr from Me to My heArt

The wind brings me the smell of Daisies like if we were in the spring time
With my lips I go and try to find you, there you are,
Big breath and I open my eyes,
Is not you, you are too far.

My lips can remember you, specially when the sun shows his face in the sky,
How can I forget the sweet taste of your skin, how can I be with out you if we are one.

Sometimes I feel a hole in my chest and that's because I can not feel your breath, because I can not hear your guitar,
Come on come on, sing a pirate song to me and I'll dance as soon as I finish this pint.

Yo ho ho come on and sing this song,
Is made of love and it will take us home,
Yo ho ho between the clouds the moon say hi to us,
come on and dance, the world is what we want,
Yo ho ho come on and hold my hand, don't be afraid,
The stars will lead us there.

1 comentario:

  1. Dude, even though I am straight, reading this poem makes me want you soooooo bad :)

    ResponderEliminar