jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

lily (ness)

Oh lily! Right now I'm eating my words, all I've said about free love and now that I feel you are more free than ever before is when I want you more, is when your silence pierces my heart and leaves a hole where I fall every day and see your name glowing in the dark like a pink graffiti in a black wall.

Oh lily! Oh pretty lily! I can say your name a million times in a row, again and again, and never get tired of it (and never say never cause you never know). Oh lily! Where were you this morning? I opened my eyes when I heard the alarm clock and I didn't find your green look, your smooth skin that taste like honey and grapefruit.

Oh lily! Where were your lips when the sun shined on my face while I was still in bed? Did you get tired of italian food? No more noodle for you? Oh noodle! With you I will go around the world a million times in a row, again and again, and meet as many pretty people as we can.

Oh lily! I'm just trying to fill this hole with words, I don't want to keep falling on it anymore.

2 comentarios:

  1. pero estás muy beautiful people. y qué pasa con la gente fea? me gustó este texto, sobre todo el primer párrafo, mucho mucho. keep doing like that!!

    ResponderEliminar