lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

Mind and Heart

Which train? Where are we going?... South I think, then west, then even more west, so much west that is going to look like east again, and then who knows because I don't have a clue of where we'll be standing at that point, who knows if we are going south for a start, I don't even know if we are taking the train or not. So what are we waiting for? Who's waiting? Aren't we waiting for the train? I just wanted to write and this is what is coming through me, who is tired of talking to girls that are too far. Who are we? I thought I was only one, I. Stop the bullshit, that will make us loose our train. Which train? The love train. I thought we weren't waiting for any train. You can call it like you want. The love train I like, love for ourselves and if you want to ride it we'll have to start doing what we really want, so we better start listen to you, but not only when you talk about beautiful girls that are so far. What do you want right now? Can you listen to me? I want to write, and dance and sing and play with new friends. Excellent, that is what we are doing, I guess we are already riding the train... Where is it going? I guess you are right, we are already on it... shhh! I told you is going everywhere, now enjoy the rush.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario