lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009

EPISODE ONE

It was a Wednesday night,
It was at open mic,
Everything started when I was walking from the front desk to the dinning room,
'Cause I wanted to find a good spot so I could write whatever while the live music run through my spine,
And then I saw you,
For the first time,
Where else but in the bar,
Wearing a long skirt and around your head a blue scarf, maybe not,
I'm not really sure about the scarf,
But you were standing beside the bar,
I'm hundred percent sure of that,
With a couple of friends and a guy that looked like Macaulay Coulkin in his 20's, who was wearing yellow pants.

After that my mind goes blanc,
I can't remember anything,
Until a heard your voice dancing around the sound of your guitar,
I stopped writing and there you are,
Drawing in the air rainbows clouds and purple skies,
And there I was,
Bound to your eyes,
Until I saw them playing with the guy in yellow pants,
Then I went back to write.

1 comentario: